New site feedback

Dale Trombley buzzmandt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 11:58:14 UTC 2014

Just checked it with my android phone and I'm very glad to see it has a
responsive theme. I like it A LOT.  Much better than the old drupal look.
Very modern and clean. Keep up the good work.
Just for the record I am slightly partial to WordPress. I have six of them
running, 4 for businesses and 2 are nonprofit.