New site feedback

Ovidiu-Florin Bogdan ovidiu.b13 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 22:37:31 UTC 2014

Hello world,

I've started a demo migration of the news archive from our current Drupal
site to the new Wordpress site available here: http://test.kubuntu.co.uk[1]
.

I'd like some feedback from you guys.
First and most important: feedback on how do the migrated news
work/look/etc.
Once all issues on this matter are solved, I'll do the full migration.

Once this is done, I can start working on other stuff you will provide
feedback on.

I want to do the full migration in 10 hours starting from now. I think this is
enough time for most of you to take a quick look at the site.

Feedback for other stuff is welcome.

P.S. I'll do my best to finish this in time for the launch.--
Ovidiu-Florin Bogdan
GeekAliens.com[2]
Kubuntu România[3]

--------