Missing translations (?)

Dimitris Kardarakos d.kardarakos at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 10:32:36 UTC 2014

Hi.

I have installed Kubuntu beta 14.04 -fully updated with KDE 4.13.0 - and I see
untranslated strings in applications that are supposed to be translated.

E.g.
http://im9.eu/picture/lightdm-translation0
http://im9.eu/picture/plasma-nm-translation0

Looking into usr/share/locale/el/LC_MESSAGES I cannot find files like:

lightdm_theme_classic.mo
plasma_applet_org.kde.networkmanagement.mo

which are the compiled translation files (correct me if I am wrong).

Find below the relative websvn links:

http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kde4/el/messages/playground-network/plasma_applet_org.kde.networkmanagement.po?view=markup

http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kde4/el/messages/playground-base/lightdm_theme_classic.po?view=markup

Finally, looking into source packages
http://packages.ubuntu.com/trusty/lightdm-kde-greeter
http://packages.ubuntu.com/trusty/plasma-nm
I can see that in po/el folder, the relative files are not the recent ones.

PS. May be I am missing something, but I think I should report it.

Thanks,

--
Dimitris