4.13.0 or 4.13 rc (that is the question - no, really, it is)

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Thu Apr 3 09:48:32 UTC 2014

Hi Scott,

On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 6:49 PM, Scott Kitterman <ubuntu at kitterman.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 02, 2014 18:07:44 Harald Sitter wrote:
> snip the stuff before the options - although I note that KDE upstream
> developers seem to rarely tag fixes to bugs in bugzilla in comparison to what's
> actually fixed, so just looking at the bugzilla probably significantly
> underestimates the bug fixing.

Please nag them about that, the field exists, all they need to do is
add the tag, and it is easy to do so with the commit template, which
all KDE devs should use...

Apparently it is not very efficient when the nag comes from the
Quality Team of KDE, but maybe when they get that feedback from
downstream it could help..

Regards, Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org