Fwd: KTp 0.6.80 - Packagers Please Read
jr at jriddell.org
Tue Sep 24 22:41:45 UTC 2013
Anyone want to package for a PPA?
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Edmundson <david at davidedmundson.co.uk>
Date: 24 September 2013 23:26
Subject: KTp 0.6.80 - Packagers Please Read
To: KDE Telepathy <KDE-Telepathy at kde.org>
KTp 0.7 beta1 is out.
0.7 is due in ~2-3 weeks. Packaging should be the same for 0.6.80 as 0.7
Changes that affect packagers:
- there is an optional dependency on libkpeople. This is needed for
both ktp-common-internals and ktp-contact-list.
- libkpeople is NOT ABI stable. (but we will bump the .so whenever we
- this is in playground, it brings new features and is recommended,
but I appreciate it may be hard to include in your repos.
- if you compile against libkpeople, libkpeople MUST be available at
- telepathy-logger-qt is now an optional dependency - but is
*STRONGLY* recommended. It is only really made optional to ease
- there are new .so inside ktp-common-internals
- we removed all the stupid .h files being installed from ktp-text-ui
(I don't think many people packaged them anyway)
KDE-Telepathy mailing list
KDE-Telepathy at kde.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the kubuntu-devel