armhf images

Harald Sitter apachelogger at ubuntu.com
Mon Sep 23 10:55:33 UTC 2013

On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 12:06 PM, Jonathan Riddell <jr at jriddell.org> wrote:
> So I fear we have to drop the arm images for now since we don't have
> the skills on the team to get it running on any hardware.

+1

As mentioned during some meeting earlier this year I think that in
order for ARM images to be useful you need actual device targetting
images (e.g. having a generic omap4 image is utterly useless to have
Kubuntu on a Turbo 101 as it will require a special kernel, drivers
and distribution/installation method). So yeah, out with the useless.

HS