Like to join this team

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 06:34:13 UTC 2013

Aaron, I've done what I know so far; need more knowledgeable people to
correct what I've written, and put more information. If I knew where to
research it, I'd do it!

So if no one feels like writing, send me to somewhere I can find out what
the various install choices mean?

Valorie

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 8:34 PM, Aaron Honeycutt <aaronhoneycutt at outlook.com

http://about.me/valoriez