[kubuntu-devel] Re: [kubuntu-devel] Web server for the Docs.

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Mon Sep 9 14:08:14 UTC 2013

On Fri, Sep 06, 2013 at 03:27:22AM +0000, Aaron Honeycutt wrote:
>    But what I mean is that the Docs Server
>    text is not in proper html but in fact is in MoinMoin so weird text shows.

Yeah the conversion from moin to html isn't perfect at all.

As I said on the announce I used python-creoleparser but couldn't work
out why it's not converting bits of wiki markup like images

code at
lp:~jr/+junk/kubuntu-docs-downloader/

if you can work out how to use python-creoleparser properly or just to put in more basic replaces that would be great

Jonathan