Trust Kickoff - Wednesday at 20:00UTC on Mumble (different server!)

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 23:07:18 UTC 2013

Hi Olivier,

What we have in mind is a thorough, accurate discussion of each slide
in the installation process, so that people can choose *exactly* what
they want to do, and have the best chance of success.

What we have so far: https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/KubuntuDocs/Installation

For some reason, this section is no longer linked to on the main page,
https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/KubuntuDocs -- no idea why. It is not
included in the docs packaged on the ISO or on the website, because it
isn't finished.

It's a wiki, so dive right in and fix/add/edit as you see fit.

Valorie

http://about.me/valoriez