[kubuntu-devel] Re: Sponsorship request to Kubuntu Bug Squishing

Ovidiu-Florin Bogdan ovidiu.b13 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 17:32:53 UTC 2013

Here is my agenda for the BSP:

- Translate from the romanian Kubuntu installation guide and improve the official wiki, with the most accent on the partitioning, with giving examples and screenshots for basic instalation (all in one partition), separate home partition, and dual booting.
- Fix some KDE Bugs (haven't chosen them exactly, but I have a few in mind), mostly regarding Kmail and Kontact (KDE PIM). This depends on how fast I can finish on the documentation.
- Learn more about the internals of KDE and Kubuntu so I can be of help in the future in development.
- (Finally) meet some of you guys.

Regards,
--
*Ovidiu-Florin Bogdan*