Trust Kickoff - Wednesday at 20:00UTC on Mumble (different server!)

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 08:44:02 UTC 2013

Hi all, I was away during the meeting. Is there a sound file of the
meeting, or meeting notes? I looked at Aaron's Gdoc, but there were no
meeting notes.

I'm not sure why we are still discussing hosting our own wiki on our
own server, or on a third-party server. Really, unless we have *daily*
sysadmin attention, the wiki will just become full of spam. Ask the
Amarok folks how that worked out, even with multiple sysadmins who
didn't have time to do wiki upkeep daily. MoinMoin sucks, and it's
what we have, and there is no spam on it!

More important to me, is finding people knowledgeable enough to give
us correct and useful content, especially on the Install section.

Valorie

http://about.me/valoriez