Aaron Honeycutt's Membership Meeting (Votes from rest of the KC please)

Jussi Schultink jussi01 at ubuntu.com
Tue Oct 29 05:59:51 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I'm sorry I couldn't attend the meeting, the scheduling confused the heck
out of me.

Anyway, after reading the meeting logs and having a think and a sleep on
it, I want to give my +1 to Aaron.

I think what he has achieved over the last 4 months and what is still in
store deserves both recognition and can be counted as sustained. While it
is minorly early to be applying for this, I think it is fairly obvious that
the contribution will continue and be of good quality.

Aaron, Keep up the good work!

Jussi