organizing reviews for 14.04

Harald Sitter apachelogger at ubuntu.com
Mon Oct 14 15:34:25 UTC 2013

aloha

in my quest to increase release product quality we are going to have a
bunch of reviews and tasks with deadlines for 14.04 concerning
localization, ISO binary content and ubiquity slideshow content.

So, right now we have 5 tasks on trello that do nothing but sit there
until their respective deadlines approach which takes attention away
from tasks that actually can be handled at any point in time. I
therefore would suggest introducing a secondary board per series with
standing tasks such as reviews (and if someone finds it useful:
important dates of KDE/Ubuntu release cycle).

New board setup would then be:
14.04
   for random tasks
14.04 Stoppers
   for deadline based tasks that must be done, such as reviews
14.04 Documentation
   documentation tasks, whatever pleases the documentation team ;)
14.04 l10n
   result of l10n reviews, l10n related tasks, temporary

Thoughts?

HS