KIO MTP packaged for raring and quantal

Pali Rohár pali.rohar at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 11:38:29 UTC 2013

I mean to include kio-mtp at least to kubuntu-ppa/experimental

I have installed kio-mtp deb package from kubuntu-
ppa/experimental quantal on precise machine and it working.

So I think that kio-mtp alone will be enough, because libmtp is
already in precise-updates. Of course proper testing is needed.

--
Pali Rohár
pali.rohar at gmail.com