stickers

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Sun Nov 24 19:58:29 UTC 2013

Hi all,

On Sat, Nov 23, 2013 at 9:36 PM, Clay Weber <clay at claydoh.com> wrote:
> On Saturday, November 23, 2013 06:09:01 PM Harald Sitter wrote:
>
>> On Sat, Nov 23, 2013 at 5:19 PM, Jonathan Riddell <jr at jriddell.org> wrote:
>
>> > Jussi said he'd like to get some Kubuntu stickers made up and send
>
>> > them out to anyone with a good excuse to use them. Since there are
>
>> > enough Kubuntu council members here we agreed to give him a budget of
>
>> > €300 to do this.

Very good idea!

>> I think we largely understimated the impact of stickers for a long
>
>> time. Putting out more and higher quality stickers is a release
>
>> blocking task for 14.04 LTS and should be pursued with utmost vigor.

I am just back from the Linuxday.at in Dornbirn this weekend and
handed out quite a few of my remaining beautiful multi-sticker cards
for Kubuntu, I guess you all remember those (with various circles in
different sizes and the long laptop sticker). I would love to see
those again, I guess those where really the best choice one could make
and I am running out of them, so yes, please put me on the list of
people who need a pack :)

Regards, Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org
Totally +1 from me