Hello!

Scarlett Clark scarlett at scarlettgatelyclark.com
Mon Nov 18 13:10:26 UTC 2013

On Monday, November 18, 2013 07:35:52 AM Rick.Timmis wrote:
> Good Morning Valerie
>
> So, I saw some posts to the list about Kubuntu docs, and er was it Trello
> some project management tool. But I didn't have any experience of
those
> tools to follow that thread.
>
> I Will be more than happy to put some docs together on Kde Activities if
you
> could just point me in the right direction to get started, that would be
> perfect.
>
> Scarlett if your following this thread, I'd be happy to help and work with
> you to learn the structure of the Kubuntu Docs process.

Yes please! I have done some investigating and what I found was:
Kubuntu Wiki is a hard coded page with links to KDE wiki? It was missing
major applications like Kontact/Kmail, Laurent Montel has done a ton of
improvements to kmail ( I use it as my email no problems) and I think it is
worth mentioning :) The links format actually works better for me, I can do
my work on KDE (as I have been) and add a link as the pages improve. I
have been working on docbooks so I need to update their wiki with that
work. Anyway, I would love to help here so the process would be very
helpful.
Thanks!
Scarlett

<valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com>

<Rick.Timmis at abazander.com> wrote:
> > Hello Scarlett
> >
> > I Have a similar story myself, am still finding my way around the
Kubuntu