[kubuntu-devel] Re: Trust Kickoff - Wednesday at 20:00UTC on Mumble (different

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Fri Nov 1 09:30:26 UTC 2013

On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 04:07:18PM -0700, Valorie Zimmerman wrote:
> For some reason, this section is no longer linked to on the main page,
> https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/KubuntuDocs -- no idea why. It is not
> included in the docs packaged on the ISO or on the website, because it
> isn't finished.

It's not linked to in the main page because that main page is included
on docs.kubuntu and the package in saucy where we don't want to
include the install doc.  I (or someone else) needs to change
docs.kubuntu so it gets a version for saucy which is no longer synced
from the wiki so the next version of docs can be worked on.

Jonathan