Kubuntu Docs

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Thu May 23 23:18:59 UTC 2013

On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 12:57 PM, Aaron Honeycutt
<aaronhoneycutt at outlook.com> wrote:
> I remember now, I did email you to try to talk about the Docs as I heard you
> were trying to work on them as well.
>
> Any like how David said the main work is being done on
> https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/KubuntuDocs. If you see any grammer and
> spelling issues feel free to fix them, but just those errors.

Lovely to see your work, Volkan! The more the merrier in our Docs/Promo efforts.

I would quibble about that last phrase in Aaron's email above: all of
us should feel free to join into the effort to create, improve, and
keep our docs current. Aaron has a nice set of Trello cards; please
everybody check in there and keep in touch.

We'll talk about policy here on the list, and keep the details in
Trello and on the wiki itself.

It makes me really happy to see us working on this stuff so early in the cycle.

Valorie
--
http://about.me/valoriez