Kubuntu Docs

Jonathan Jesse jjesse at gmail.com
Thu May 23 20:58:27 UTC 2013

One of the things I've long argued for is maintaining a local copy of the
documentation.  We have to remember that not everyone has access to the
internet and especially for things like setting up networking often times
you won't have LAN access let alone Internet access to look things up.

I think we do a tremendous disservice if we don't ship some form of
documentation on the CD to the end users.

Jonathan