Kubuntu Docs

Volkan Gezer volkangezer at gmail.com
Thu May 23 18:40:08 UTC 2013

2013/5/23 Aaron Honeycutt <aaronhoneycutt at outlook.com>:
> Volkan, so you want to put some of the Docs in the slide show during the
> installion?

No no. They were instead of ubiquity-slideshow-kubuntu. If the user has an
Internet connection, s/he would be able to see videos
instead of images (maybe after checking a checkbox).

The contents would be this (feel free to add/edit/remove):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/114KBd6_CMQLpcReKhzUa1pXVPma35a7ctBhzD_qBLvU/edit?usp=sharing