Kubuntu Council Elections 2013 - Nominations Closed

Ho Wan Chan smartboyhw at gmail.com
Fri May 3 03:03:01 UTC 2013

Hello Scott,

Some objections: I hadn't been Kubuntu Member yet when you sent that mail.
I was approved for Kubuntu Membership on 10th March, 2013.

I am not wanting to change the whole skeleton of the voting process, just
some sort of place where we can ask questions.

Now, I think the mailing list Q&A method works:)

BTW, thank you Valorie for your reply, and I hope the other 3 candidates
would respond soon:)

Regards,
Howard Chan (smartboyhw)
Kubuntu Member