Kubuntu Council Elections 2013 - Call For Nominations

Ho Wan Chan smartboyhw at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 10:20:30 UTC 2013

OK so to make myself clear: The candidates that are running for the Kubuntu
Council Election 2013 are currently (in order of nomination date):

1. David Wonderly (Darkwing)
2. Valorie Zimmerman (valorie)

Let me see who will also be running in thr coming month and make up my
mind:)

Regards,
Howard Chan (smartboyhw)
Kubuntu member