Kubuntu Localized Website

Ovidiu-Florin Bogdan ovidiu.b13 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 11:59:58 UTC 2013

If I may add,
I've been struggling to tell people about Kubuntu, I've allready migrated a
few of my friends and family to kubuntu, but a lack of a kubuntu website with
usage tutorials really limits the number of people I can "convert". I've
selected the romanian language pack for kubuntu, and that really helps, but
still, more could be done.

To buy a kubuntu.ro domain has a unique payment of 40€ (pay only once and the
domain is yours for ever as you can see here: http://www.inregistrare-domenii.ro/).

I volunteer to translate the kubuntu website and any tutorials that anyone
will make.
--
Ovidiu-Florin Bogdan
Software Developer