New Kubuntu Member

Ho Wan Chan smartboyhw at
Sun Mar 10 17:23:37 UTC 2013

Hi all,

thank you to the Kubuntu Council for approving my Kubuntu membership

I will be continuing to serve Kubuntu through packaging, testing and other
ways of contributions.

And if anyone feels that they have the abilities, contributions and
confidence, just organize a Kubuntu Council meeting and get yourself
approved as a Kubuntu Member!

Best wishes,
Howard Chan (smartboyhw)
Kubuntu member + Ubuntu member