Kubuntu Todos on Trello

Harald Sitter apachelogger at ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 6 00:16:02 UTC 2013

Over the past week we have started using Trello.com [1] to manage todos / work
items as it provides a more agile approach than the launchpad based work item
"implementation".

All Kubuntu members can of course become members, please get in touch with me
or someone with a blue rectangle on our trello page to add you.

After the 13.04 release we'll evaluate whether to continue using it. So I am
inviting everyone to use it as much as possible.

With regards to existing work items [2] please simply cherry pick the ones you
want to pursue this cycle and move them to trello (mark done in the
blueprint).

I'll try to write a short wiki page with usage intro and pitfalls (of which
there are some) in the next couple of days. So stay tuned.

[1] https://trello.com/kubuntu
[2] http://status.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-raring/group/topic-raring-flavor-kubuntu.html

HS