Kubuntu Council Elections 2013 - Call For Nominations

David Wonderly david.wonderly at kubuntu.org
Tue Mar 5 16:02:40 UTC 2013

Wow, so it added it to the bottom.

I will be running for reelection. I'm stiill typping up my announcement.

Cheers

On Tuesday, March 05, 2013 11:00:36 AM David Wonderly wrote:

On Tuesday, March 05, 2013 07:21:35 AM Jonathan Thomas wrote:

After serving for two terms, I will be stepping aside
and impose a voluntary two-term limit upon myself,
to let some fresh blood in to the council.

On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 4:27 AM, Valorie Zimmerman
<valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com> wrote:

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 1:11 PM, Scott Kitterman
<ubuntu at kitterman.com> wrote:
> The Kubuntu Council terms for David Wonderly,
Harald Sitter, and Jonathan
> Thomas expire on 2013-05-20.  This is a call for
nominations for the Kubuntu
> Council to elect three members.
>
> The term will be for two years,  2013-05-21 to
 2015-05-20.

David, Harald, Jon -- are you interested running again?

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez

Modify settings or unsubscribe at:
devel

I will be making my announcement that I will be running for
reelection shortly.

Dave