Next Kubuntu Council meeting time?

Ho Wan Chan smartboyhw at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 12:42:05 UTC 2013

Hi all.

It turns out that three of the Kubuntu Council members still haven't voted,
and none of the meeting times has reached enough quorum.

Just a friendly reminder to David Wonderly, Jonathan Riddell and Jussi
Schultink to vote for the Doodle poll.

Also can anybody interested giving me Kubuntu membership testimonials at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/smartboyhw -> Testimonials -> Kubuntu memvership.

Thanks!!

Regards,
Howard Chan