Devel page in the docs -- need devel feedback

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 09:19:24 UTC 2013

Thanks for those suggestions! I've integrated those, and some feedback
from various other devels I've bugged. The page is pretty much
finished now from my POV.

Developers, please improve as necessary.
https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/KubuntuDocs/Software/Development

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez