Devel page in the docs -- need devel feedback

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 10:03:47 UTC 2013

We're doing a series of pages about the software that is installed by
default in Kubuntu, and great stuff that users can find in the
repositories.

On the Development section, I did ask some devels what sort of
applications they commonly use and like, and included those on the
page. I haven't looked up links for each of the mentioned apps yet, as
I'm not sure that page is complete and/or accurate. They could have
been mentioning languages, for instance, which people don't use much
anymore.

Can some of you take a look and either edit the wiki or reply to this
thread with suggestions of what to include, and what to leave out?

https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/KubuntuDocs/Software/Development

Thanks much!

Valorie

--