libqapt signal for detecting updateCache() completion...

Michael Stemle themanchicken at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 12:55:03 UTC 2013

Hey Jon T, this is mostly for you:

I am connecting to these signals:

   -
   - QApt::Transaction::errorOccurred(QApt::ErrorCode)
   - QApt::Transaction::statusChanged(QApt::TransactionStatus)
   - QApt::Transaction::progressChanged(int)

It doesn't seem like I'm getting any of my slots called for any of these
signals, and I'm wondering if it has to do with how fast the operation is
happening. I've tried testing Transaction->status() == QApt::FinishedStatus
immediately following my connects but it doesn't evaluate as true.

I'm at a bit of a loss as to how to detect when that updateCache() call is
finished.

Here's the code: http://paste.ubuntu.com/5877335/

Much thanks.

--