Kubuntu BoF streaming/recording at Akademy

Rohan Garg rohangarg at kubuntu.org
Fri Jul 12 23:15:31 UTC 2013

We will have access to proper recording equipment ( mixing consoles,
speakers, mic ) on Monday, but it'll take a bit of time to set it up
in the morning, so it might be useful to structure the discussion in a
way that will not require us to stream the audio for the beginning of
the BoF.

Kudos to Sarean Zehar from the Akademy team for setting this up for us.