Proper spell-checking support enabled by default

Mathias Dietrich dietrichmathias at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 12:29:17 UTC 2013

In Ubiquity I selected German as the language, but I didn't setup an internet
connection at installation.

Maybe that was the problem, if it has no internet connection, it cannot
download the necessary packages and after restart the system does not care
anymore.

Let's assume that I don't have a connection during installation but I do have
after installation. Is it possible to integrate an automatical detection and
download of the required packages when I open KDE's region settings ?

I just had the impression that the user is somehow lost after installation
without internet connection, which leaves room for improvement.

Regards,
Mathias