Browser selection from Ubiquity

Nowardev-Team nowardev at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 22:56:57 UTC 2013

the problem is not a user can google and install a browser in kubutnu

the problem is why should a kubuntu user do that ?

on ubuntu i am user nobody use 2 browser
in kubunut i am sure you use them if not you have removed rekonq

kubuntu should be for human being but actually for browsing is not

tipical ubuntu user

install ubuntu =>get the network => browse the web with firefox

in kubunut

install kubuntu => get the network => where is the browser ? ah this one =>
does it work good ? no ==> install firefox \ chromium

so now ask yourself did the kubuntu-dev do a good thing for the end-user ?

the answer for me is NO.