Browser selection from Ubiquity

Sam Sarette samuelsarette at linux.com
Thu Jan 31 16:48:42 UTC 2013

I'd rather appreciate having the option between Rekonq, Firefox, and
Chromium.

Is there anyway we could benefit from the unity webapps work in firefox?
That'd be the main advantage of using Firefox/Chromium as a new default.
Otherwise, I'm not sure I see the point, especially with the new
Rekonq releases coming up.