Change the default settings of Kubuntu to improve the first time user experience

Tomasz Dudzik madsheytan at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 15:14:46 UTC 2013

Dnia piątek, 25 styczeń 2013 15:36:45 Sam Sarette pisze:

Yes please, I'm a big advocate of having the kubuntu logo as the app
launcher icon.
More branding is nice.

On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 10:35 AM, Volkan Gezer <volkangezer at gmail.com>
wrote:

And what about KDE icon? Can't it be changed into Kubuntu's logo with
default installation? It
will seem better integrated with Kubuntu.

-Volkan

<madsheytan at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Even if, we can make a Browser choice page which will be the first one
>> opened in rekonq or add Browser choice to installer.
>
> IMHO if anything, the browser choice should be implemented in the
> installer so that once you've installed a system it should be usable
> from the get-go.
> www.launchpad.net/~rohangarg

Modify settings or unsubscribe at:

Ok guys, here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9esojVZcTg