[kubuntu-devel] Re: Business Cards design poll - take 2

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Fri Jan 4 21:57:58 UTC 2013

On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 8:42 PM, Jonathan Riddell <jriddell at ubuntu.com>wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 10:26:21PM +0100, Michal Zajac wrote:
> >    1. http://mooltilab.nazwa.pl/kubuntu/kubuntu_bc.png
> >    2. http://people.ubuntu.com/~rohangarg/cards/, loses to
>
> So I think we go with No 1 unless there are people who like those QR codes
> in which case go for No 2.  Who uses QR codes?
>
> Jonathan

Just a small and unimportant thing.

I know it will sound terribly stupid but the kubuntu_bc.png has a missing
space in the first line in the indentation. It made me shiver a little xD.

Also it wouldn't hurt if that code had a K somewhere, if you know what I
mean. ;) Using Kate/KDevelop highlighting could be a nice detail as well.

Just saying :D
Cheers and good luck with the cards! :)
Aleix