[kubuntu-devel] Re: [kubuntu-devel] Ubiquity refresh

Aurélien Gâteau agateau at kde.org
Sat Feb 23 13:49:02 UTC 2013

On Fri, 22 Feb 2013 19:26:16 +0100, Tomasz Dudzik wrote:
> Dnia piątek, 22 lutego 2013 19:14:03 Aurélien Gâteau pisze:

>> It's definitely not finished though. It currently looks like this:
>
>> http://simplest-image-hosting.net/png-0-plasma-windowedh10219
>

>> Aurélien
>
> I like it. Aurélien, please take a look at this too:
>

> http://madsheytan.blogspot.com/2013/02/poszukiwanie-nowych-rozwiazan.html
>

> I've done some mockups on the WiFi and avatar config UI.

Nice! Your mockups match some of the changes I want to do, such as
reworking the "Prepare" step to show tickboxes on the right, without
bulky borders.

I am not sure where this Wifi network selection comes from. As far as I
know there is no such feature right now in the installer: it expects
you
to have already established the connection.

Aurélien