Firefox and KDE (again)

LucaTringali TRINGALINVENT at libero.it
Thu Feb 21 15:18:14 UTC 2013

There is a Kpart plugin for Firefox and Chromium that is just excellent: you can open every kind of file directly in the browser. When you use it, also
appears a toolbar that allows you to save the file or open it with a KDE application. This is the official homepage: http://www.unix-ag.uni-kl.de/~fischer/kpartsplugin/

Luca Tringali