Fwd: Thank you very much!!!

Ryan Kavanagh ryanakca at kubuntu.org
Mon Feb 4 17:46:25 UTC 2013

Passing on some encouragement:

----- Forwarded message from Wander Silva -----

Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 11:57:02 -0200
From: Wander Silva
To: jriddell at ubuntu.com, ryanakca at kubuntu.org
Subject: Thank you very much!!!

Hi,
My name is Wander and I'm from Brazil.
I've been using Kubuntu since a long time in my MSI-Wind Netbook.
Unfortunately, last month it was stolen and I had to buy another pc.
My new ASUS 1015BX laptop came with Win7 pre-installed and I was satisfied
with its performance.
Nevertheless, I was already used to KDE and the marvelous Kubuntu pack of
software, thus, I had to install it.
In the beginning I had several troubles installing the system (EFI issues),
but thanks to several posts, I managed to install Ubuntu first and Kubuntu
later.
Ubuntu was performing as good as Win7, but when I installed Kubuntu I was
amazed how fast and beauty it was going on my machine.
Now, I'm proud to tell you I just removed all other OS form my PC, except
Kubuntu.
I love Kubuntu and I'm so glad to tell you it's the nearest to perfection
OS there is.

Thank you very much for your work!

Best regards,

--