Submitting libqapt for review...

Volkan Gezer volkangezer at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 01:16:16 UTC 2013

2013/12/22 Jonathan Riddell <jr at jriddell.org>:
> Maybe you're missing some important permission, the repository dropdown on
> the webform I see has lots listed including muon.

+1

The problem is that I was also unable to send patches for Lokalize and
Muon via ReviewBoard. The reviewer field is mandatory and I could not
pick one responsible person.

On the other hand, it recommends RBTools, have you tried that? I
haven't, but will try soon to send fixes for two bugs on Muon. They
have documentation here: http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/rbtools/dev/

-Volkan