CFT: New Touchpad management app

Rohan Garg rohangarg at kubuntu.org
Mon Dec 9 14:20:43 UTC 2013

Hi everyone
As part of dropping Python 2 from the ISO, we've decided to try out a new
touchpad management app that is written with C++ and should be faster and
better than synaptiks.

Saucy and Trusty users can install the package via the experimental PPA in the
following way :

sudo add-apt-repository
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install kde-touchpad-config

Please test it out and provide feedback on the Mailing list on whether
everything work for you. The project doesn't have a bugzilla component to
report bugs against yet. Instead I will be forwarding crashes and feedback
from the mailing list to the developer until he creates the bugzilla
component.

Cheers
Rohan Garg