Fwd: A Thank You

Jonathan Riddell jriddell at ubuntu.com
Wed Nov 14 12:45:41 UTC 2012

A happy user, always nice to get these messages.

----- Forwarded message from Ben J Banks <benny.fletch at gmail.com> -----

Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 22:30:07 -0800
Subject: A Thank You
From: Ben J Banks <benny.fletch at gmail.com>
To: kubuntu-devel-owner at lists.ubuntu.com
Sender: mailman-bounces at lists.ubuntu.com

Greetings -

I am a member of kubuntuforums.net and after a thank you post about
KDE 4.9.3 for Kubuntu 12.04 was informed that it might be nice to
thank the Kubuntu Developers for a job well done by SteveRiley.  I
tried sending an e-mail to your mailing list and got a reply that I
was not allowed to do this.  Is it possible to have the following
message relaid to the members of this mailing list?  If not, it is
okay.  Thank you for your time and have a great day.

Ben Banks

My original message:

To Everyone Involved -

I wanted to take a moment and thank everyone involved in the
development of Kubuntu.  Your work is truly appreciated!  Also, I
wanted to let you know that the recent update to KDE 4.9.3 for Precise
worked flawlessly on both my desktop and laptop systems running
12.04.1.  Again, thank you for all your hard work and the time spent
making Kubuntu as wonderful as it is, you all deserve a hardy pat on
the back!

Sincerely
Ben a.k.a benny_fletch

--
"I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it." -- Jack Handey