KDE Telepathy or Kopete

Scott Kitterman ubuntu at kitterman.com
Sat Mar 31 03:55:21 UTC 2012

On Tuesday, March 27, 2012 05:29:57 PM Harald Sitter wrote:
> Lo'
>
> As we do not agree on whether we agree on a decision I'd like everyone
> to cast a vote in favor of KTP or Kopete as default for 12.04. The
> relevant discussion can be found at [1].
After several days of discussions and a lot of good inputs, here's where I
think the Kubuntu Council positions stand (for 12.04):

Christian Mangold - No vote
David Wonderly - Kopete
Harald Sitter - Kopete
Jonathan Riddell - KDE Telepathy
Jonathan Thomas - Kopete
Scott Kitterman - Kopete

Based on this, I think we've picked Kopete as the default (KDE telepathy will
still be in the archive and available).  I would appreciate it if someone
would double check me on this, so we can get it changed as soon as possible
(assuming I got it right).

Scott K