a little experiment

Nowardev-Team nowardev at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 08:38:26 UTC 2012

i have seen it hahahahahha
you crazy boy :D nice stuff

what i can't undestand it's  why kubuntu is so hated like kde distro , i
have seen  a lots of italian linux user that has commented that kubuntu is
a mess.

the only thing i can say of kubuntu it's

the browser just sucks and it should not
semantic desktop should not be there by default

if kubuntu could be lighter it will just break the others distro

probably kubuntu could be successful creating something like

kubuntu light
kubuntu full
kubuntu phone
kubuntu tablet

another side it's the design

for me kubuntu has bad default wallpaper
bad color
it's not they are not pretty it' s like i dunno how to say ... maybe like a
city car vs bugatti veyron  ?