[kubuntu-devel] Making Kubuntu more Efficient

Jonathan Riddell jriddell at ubuntu.com
Mon Jun 25 12:26:44 UTC 2012

It's very difficult measuring time on Kubuntu I fear.  In the early
days of Canonical I used to be required to measure it (with
ktimetracker or the like) and post it daily but most of the time I'm
too interrupt driven for it to make much sense and eventually
Canonical stopped that entirely.  A manual list of things I've done is
part of the release team meetings but that's mixed in with the rest of
Kubuntu and it missed out stuff not relevant to release team so
probably not much use.

Jonathan