seed changes in quantal

Felix Geyer debfx at ubuntu.com
Fri Jun 22 17:40:21 UTC 2012

On 22.06.2012 18:54, David Edmundson wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 5:45 PM, Felix Geyer <debfx at ubuntu.com> wrote:
>> The two bugs I encountered are:
>> - The shutdown button doesn't work.
>> - When switching from kdm to lightdm-kde it didn't pick the KDE Plasma session (which is the only
>> one),
>>  instead logging in always failed until I manually selected the KDE Plasma session.
>>  I can't reproduce this anymore by purging lightdm and installing it again.
> AFAIK, all of those are fixed. Test on Tuesday and report anything then :)

That's great to hear, I really like lightdm-kde. :)

My criticism on the timing still stands though.
We really can't advertise the Kubuntu development release for developers
or experienced users if we change defaults to something with known
and important bugs.
I don't understand why we need to do these things in a rush.

Felix