rekonq 0.9.2. SRU?

Valter Mura valtermura at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 10:12:12 UTC 2012

Il 30/05/2012 23:41, Harald Sitter ha scritto:
> anyone up to investigate the SRU-ability of rekonq 0.9.2 (we have .1)?
>
> would be good to get that in with LTS and all

Do you mean the Search Url ability in the URL bar? AFAIK it is working
well, I set with Google and it works good.

I have to make another observation: when I run rekonq, a warning appears
to me, suggesting to install a plugin to improve functionality.

If I click on it, it leads to flash-plugin installer, while I already
have the adobe-flash plugin (v. 11) already installed, because I had
problems with first.

Could it be possible to improve that warning? I mean, not to appear, if
any flash plugin is installed in the system?

Ciao
--
Valter
*Open Source is better!*