Kubuntu Council Elections 2012

Jussi Schultink jussi01 at ubuntu.com
Mon Jun 4 09:31:15 UTC 2012

Hi All,

So I would also like to throw my hat into the ring. I've been around
and involved in kubuntu for a long time, and I would like to be
involved in the council also.

I think this is a very interesting time for Kubuntu and strong
leadership and community input is needed.

Launchpad: https://launchpad.net/~jussi01
Wiki: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JussiSchultink

Jussi