akonadi-facebook on ISOs?

Alex Fiestas afiestas at kde.org
Tue Jul 17 14:48:57 UTC 2012

On Tuesday, July 17, 2012 03:32:07 PM Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> I'd like to recommend akonadi-facebook for inclusion on the ISOs, it
> can be set up to get calendar items and contacts from Facebook.
> Available now in Quantal, please test and let me know what you think.
>
> Jonathan

Hey Martin !

You have been working on the Facebook akonadi resource recently didn't you?

Would you say that it is in a stable enough status to be shipped by default in
the next Kubuntu?

We should be able to ship updates of it (minor bug fixing releases) for a few
weeks, so in case we need to do some bug fixing that should be ok.

Cheerz and thanks !