kde telepathy?

Harald Sitter sitter at kde.org
Wed Feb 15 19:47:13 UTC 2012

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 8:38 PM, Scott Kitterman <ubuntu at kitterman.com> wrote:
> I want OTR support, but I understand that's not happening.

That will majorly piss off the security geeks :O
Also... FWIW: there is a business use case for this! Say you are using
an unencrypted IM solution internally ... one course of action I have
seen taken is simply enforce OTR throughout the company as to prevent
problems when someone is checking in from outside with someone inside.
Anyone got the monies to bribe them not ranting about it on the
intartubes? I think we had enough bad PR for a year....

BR
Harald